Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Nexbib Solutions Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where apllicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Law
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
Nexbib Solutions Ltd, we or us
Nexbib Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13438377 whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Nexbib Solutions Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Nexbib Solutions Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.nexbib.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation"
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it
- the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this privacy
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Nexbib Solutions Ltd is the "data controller". This means that Nexbib Solutions Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- job title
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected
Data that is given to us by you
Nexbib Solutions Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services.
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
We automatically collect some information about your visit to the This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record
- improvement of our products/services
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll
- if you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a
Who we shar e Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to
- we store your Data on secure
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business owner ship and control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter. No further data is collected or only on a voluntary basis. We use this data for sending the requested information and for general marketing communication. We do not pass them on to third parties.
The processing of the data entered in the newsletter registration form is based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the email address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The legality of the data processing procedures already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you provide us with for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us or the newsletter service provider until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from the newsletter distribution list after you unsubscribe from the newsletter or after the purpose has ceased to exist. We reserve the right to delete or block email addresses from our newsletter distribution list at our own discretion within the scope of our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Data that has been stored by us for other purposes remains unaffected by this.
After you have unsubscribed from the newsletter distribution list, your email address will be stored by us or the newsletter service provider in a blacklist if necessary to prevent future mailings. The data from the blacklist will only be used for this purpose and will not be merged with other data. This serves both your interest and our interest in complying with legal requirements when sending newsletters (legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). The storage in the blacklist is not limited in time. You can object to the storage if your interests outweigh our legitimate interest.
Our email newsletter is sent via the technical service provider MailerLite, 71 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, D02 P593, Ireland, to whom we pass on the data you provided when registering for the newsletter. This transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in using an effective, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. The data you enter for the purpose of receiving the newsletter (e.g., email address) is stored on MailerLite's servers in the EU.
MailerLite uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletters on our behalf. For the evaluation, the eMails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. This makes it possible to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links, if any, have been clicked on. In addition, technical information is recorded (e.g., time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data is collected exclusively in pseudonymised form and is not linked to your other personal data; direct personal reference is excluded. This data is used exclusively for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients. If you wish to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Furthermore, MailerLite may use this data itself in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of its own legitimate interest in designing and optimising the service in line with demand, as well as for market research purposes, for example to determine which countries the recipients come from. However, MailerLite does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass them on to third parties.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Nexbib Solutions Ltd by email at email@example.com.